How to Use PILOT Group Coaching to Produce Demonstrable Wins for DEI
Harnessing PILOT to deliver career development, promote connection, and prevent attrition
Savvy DEI professionals know that their success rests not just on how effective their programs are, but also on their ability to prove that effectiveness. Building a sustainable long term program means making a difference in the hiring, development, and retention of your employees, while being able to show the value of your efforts to your leadership.
What if there was a development and coaching program that allowed you to make a difference in employees’ careers while enrolling the rest of the organization in their success?
There is! PILOT’s award-winning, virtual employee development and group coaching program is a proven, cost-effective, easy-to-use, and scalable solution that empowers employees, bolsters loyalty, and improves retention by helping everyone feel powerful at work.
Please join PILOT’s Jeff Walburg as he delves into the challenges that DEI professionals are facing today and learn how PILOT can help you implement sustainable, effective development strategies for your workforce.
We’ll walk through PILOT’s approach to:
- Group Coaching (Core Program)
- Executive Fireside Chats (Scaled Mentoring)
- Reporting (Tracking Usage and Effectiveness)
Complete the registration to view the on demand webinar:
Register For Our On Demand Webinar
Here are some results from PILOT graduates:
- 80% of those that participate in PILOT intend to stay with their employer for 2 years vs. the industry average of 60-65%.
- 73% of participants use PILOT monthly vs. the industry average of 5-15% for online learning modules.
- 33% more participants say their manager shows a genuine interest in their aspirations after completing the PILOT program.
“We were looking for something that’s very simple, easy to administer, and user friendly. I found all three of those in PILOT.”
Mark Rodriguez, Vice President of HR, Southwest Water Company