Easy Steps to Transform Your Team's Work Experience
How to equip managers to empower their teams and improve their employee experience
HR has long known that managers create the X factor in an employee's overall experience. With the radical changes of the past few years, managers must evolve their approaches to empowering and motivating their teams.
The employee experience is highly personal, and so are their needs. Yet managers might not be aware that enabling a fulfilling work experience and addressing their team’s needs is the core of their role. Managers are responsible for empowering their staff and helping them advance. In this webinar, we’ll talk about the path to properly equip your managers to thrive in their roles.
Join Zara Chaudary, Global DEIB Impact Manager at PowerToFly, and Ben Brooks, Founder & CEO of PILOT, as they guide you through what it takes to build a better workplace across in-person, hybrid and remote environments.
- Identify what factors impact how an employee talks about their day at work with loved ones
- See the shift in the role of a manager given the massive changes in workplace expectations
- Tap into the motivation, insight, and unfulfilled potential of employees as part of the solution
- Bring thoughtfulness to manager conversations that navigate diversity, preferences, and equity
- Leave inspired about upgrading manager skill sets and sparking meaningful conversations at scale
Register now to watch this on demand webinar:
Register For Our On Demand Webinar
Here are some results from PILOT graduates:
- 80% of those that participate in PILOT intend to stay with their employer for 2 years vs. the industry average of 60-65%.
- 73% of participants use PILOT monthly vs. the industry average of 5-15% for online learning modules.
- 33% more participants say their manager shows a genuine interest in their aspirations after completing the PILOT program.
“We were looking for something that’s very simple, easy to administer, and user friendly. I found all three of those in PILOT.”
Mark Rodriguez, Vice President of HR, Southwest Water Company