Learning & Development: Building Leaders in a Landscape of Disruption and Uncertainty
Leveraging the external environment to drive internal change
Join the CEO and Founder of PILOT, Ben Brooks, as he interviews Stephanie Fritz, Senior Director, Leadership Development at S&P Global, about the opportunities and strategies to champion employee development initiatives.
Stephanie Fritz, EdD is passionate about developing leaders with the capabilities to navigate their teams through today's dynamic world. As S&P Global's Development Lead, Stephanie and her team are responsible for growing and advancing the future leadership pipeline. Their portfolio includes leadership development programs for leaders at various levels and team development for leadership teams. Previously, Stephanie has worked on a global level to develop managers and further global learning agendas.
Join this webinar if you’re looking to engage in a real, nuts and bolts, conversation that features actual examples, true stories, and honest feedback.
You’ll leave this conversation knowing:
- 3 Transformation Levers to Run and Impactful L&D Initiative (that aren't as complicated or costly as you think)
- 6 Ways to Powerfully Build Momentum and Engagement (and help you drive your success)
- Grounding Concepts that Sustain L&D Leaders (and your work)
- An opportunity for Q&A with Stephanie!
Sign up now to watch this webinar:
Register For Our On Demand Webinar
Here are some results from PILOT graduates:
- 80% of those that participate in PILOT intend to stay with their employer for 2 years vs. the industry average of 60-65%.
- 73% of participants use PILOT monthly vs. the industry average of 5-15% for online learning modules.
- 33% more participants say their manager shows a genuine interest in their aspirations after completing the PILOT program.
“We were looking for something that’s very simple, easy to administer, and user friendly. I found all three of those in PILOT.”
Mark Rodriguez, Vice President of HR, Southwest Water Company