How PILOT Can Deliver Group Coaching for You in 2024 Without Requiring Extra Headcount
Providing HR professionals with a way to scale employee development throughout the organization without additional staff, resources, or complexity
As we move into 2024, HR, L&D, DEI, and Talent Management professionals are trying to provide their employees with necessary development experiences while navigating a tricky budgeting landscape.
What if you could provide coaching to employees further down into the org without adding staff, investing more time from your already-busy team, or breaking the bank.
There is a way! PILOT’s award-winning, virtual employee development and group coaching program is a proven, cost-effective, easy-to-use, and scalable solution that empowers employees, bolsters loyalty, and improves retention by helping everyone feel powerful at work.
Please join PILOT’s Josh Young as he delves into the challenges that HR professionals are facing today and learn how PILOT can help your employees feel more powerful at work.
We’ll walk through PILOT’s approach to:
- PILOT's Group Coaching model
- Program Planning & Launch
- Ongoing Support
- Reporting & Program Feedback
Sign up now to view this on demand webinar
Register For Our On Demand Webinar
Here are some results from PILOT graduates:
- 80% of those that participate in PILOT intend to stay with their employer for 2 years vs. the industry average of 60-65%.
- 73% of participants use PILOT monthly vs. the industry average of 5-15% for online learning modules.
- 33% more participants say their manager shows a genuine interest in their aspirations after completing the PILOT program.
“We were looking for something that’s very simple, easy to administer, and user friendly. I found all three of those in PILOT.”
Mark Rodriguez, Vice President of HR, Southwest Water Company