DEI Dynamics: The Interplay of Mentoring, Coaching, and Reverse Mentoring
Employing best practices in talent development to nurture and upskill your diverse employee pool
As planning for 2024 begins in earnest, it is the perfect moment to take stock of your employee development initiatives. Strategic HR leaders are asking themselves:
- What is the best way to provide a positive employee experience that will help retain talent from underrepresented demographics?
- How do we balance the need to foster continuous growth in teams while simultaneously creating opportunities for them to contribute their unique experiences to the organization?
- Which talent development methods - including mentoring, coaching, and reverse mentoring - are best suited for different target populations and use cases
- How is the impact and ROI of talent development programs being assessed and communicated back to executives?
Come learn from leaders in Talent Development as they share their strategies for maximizing the impact of your initiatives:
Patrice Gordon, Author of Reverse Mentoring
Ben Brooks, Founder & CEO of PILOT
Jenn Labin, Director of Learning & Development at MentorcliQ and Author of Mentoring Programs That Work
Attendees will leave more knowledgeable and inspired to:
- Develop an appropriate talent development strategy for their unique context
- Share with confidence the distinctions between each development method
- Advocate for investment in DEI-focused talent development initiatives
- Accelerate their research for potential partners to implement with
Sign up now to view this on demand webinar!
Register For Our On Demand Webinar
Here are some results from PILOT graduates:
- 80% of those that participate in PILOT intend to stay with their employer for 2 years vs. the industry average of 60-65%.
- 73% of participants use PILOT monthly vs. the industry average of 5-15% for online learning modules.
- 33% more participants say their manager shows a genuine interest in their aspirations after completing the PILOT program.
“We were looking for something that’s very simple, easy to administer, and user friendly. I found all three of those in PILOT.”
Mark Rodriguez, Vice President of HR, Southwest Water Company