Building Trust in DEI Programs
Applying the Trust In Action framework to achieve long-term success for your initiatives
How can we ensure that our DEI efforts become business practices within our organizations? How can we make an impact now and in the future?
Join Jim Massey, Business Executive (Zai Lab, AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson) and #1 best-selling author of Trust in Action, along with Ben Brooks, Founder and CEO of PILOT, as they discuss the role trust plays in addressing the biggest challenges that People and our Planet face today.
Leverage the simple, proven Can/Care/Do trust model:
- Can: Clearly articulate you and your organization’s capability to create positive impact to both internal and external audiences
- Care: Create outcomes that truly benefit the needs of stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers)
- Do: Deliver your commitments through measurable, transparent operations
Sign up now to view this on demand webinar:
Register For Our On Demand Webinar
Here are some results from PILOT graduates:
- 80% of those that participate in PILOT intend to stay with their employer for 2 years vs. the industry average of 60-65%.
- 73% of participants use PILOT monthly vs. the industry average of 5-15% for online learning modules.
- 33% more participants say their manager shows a genuine interest in their aspirations after completing the PILOT program.
“We were looking for something that’s very simple, easy to administer, and user friendly. I found all three of those in PILOT.”
Mark Rodriguez, Vice President of HR, Southwest Water Company