How PILOT Helps Your Managers Give Better Feedback
Harnessing PILOT to support and provide structure to career development conversations
The last several years have seen an influx of new managers, many of whom have been given very little support or training when it comes to having important discussions with their employees. HR Leaders face a difficult choice - focus on manager training and development first, leaving their direct reports to fend for themselves, or provide programs to frontline employees and hope that the managers eventually catch up.
What if there was a development and coaching program that allowed you to make a difference in employees’ careers while also providing critical training to new managers?
There is! PILOT’s award-winning, virtual employee development and group coaching program is a proven, cost-effective, easy-to-use, and scalable solution that empowers employees, bolsters loyalty, and improves retention by helping everyone feel powerful at work.
Please join PILOT’s Jeff Walburg as he delves into the challenges that HR leaders are facing today and learn how PILOT can help you implement sustainable, effective development strategies for your workforce.
We’ll walk through PILOT’s approach to:
- Employee Group Coaching
- Guided Manager Feedback Sessions
- Reporting to Track Effectiveness
Sign up now to view the on demand webinar:
Register For Our On Demand Webinar
Here are some results from PILOT graduates:
- 80% of those that participate in PILOT intend to stay with their employer for 2 years vs. the industry average of 60-65%.
- 73% of participants use PILOT monthly vs. the industry average of 5-15% for online learning modules.
- 33% more participants say their manager shows a genuine interest in their aspirations after completing the PILOT program.
“We were looking for something that’s very simple, easy to administer, and user friendly. I found all three of those in PILOT.”
Mark Rodriguez, Vice President of HR, Southwest Water Company