Skill Builders: How HR Can Equip Managers to Drive Growth and Development
Nick Ionita, Internal Mobility & New Products @ Beamery
Ben Brooks, Founder & CEO @ PILOTDo you want to empower your team to build their personal career journey? Join our exclusive webinar as we explore the secrets to helping employees and managers to identify multiple dynamic career pathways built on the foundation of skills and compelling developmental objectives. Discover how managers can empower their teams to identify their skills, define meaningful developmental goals, seize growth opportunities, and engage in projects that drive professional development.
Say goodbye to linear careers and embrace the exciting possibilities of a dynamic career journey. In this webinar, we will equip you with the strategies and insights needed to thrive in today's ever-changing workplace and tap into authentic employee excitement and ownership of how they can advance within your organization.
During the webinar, we'll cover how HR Business Partners and leaders need to help transform the way your business considers:
- Career Lattice: Navigate the shifting landscape of career paths and empower employees to explore diverse growth opportunities.
Skill Identification: Uncover employees' unique skill sets and understand how these skills form the building blocks for their future success.
- Growth Opportunities: Discover adjacent skills that open doors to new opportunities and enable career advancement.
- Project-Based Skill Development: Harness the power of projects and gigs to develop and showcase employees' skills in real-world settings.
- Engagement and Retention: See how investing in employee development fuels engagement and unlocks a fulfilling career journey.
Join us in this webinar to gain valuable insights on creating a culture of continuous learning and development within your organization. Be equipped with the knowledge and tools to drive employee growth and engagement.
This webinar is eligible for 1 recertification credit hour through HRCI and SHRM, but you must attend live to earn that credit.
Sign up now to watch this powerful on demand webinar:
Register For Our On Demand Webinar
Here are some results from PILOT graduates:
- 80% of those that participate in PILOT intend to stay with their employer for 2 years vs. the industry average of 60-65%.
- 73% of participants use PILOT monthly vs. the industry average of 5-15% for online learning modules.
- 33% more participants say their manager shows a genuine interest in their aspirations after completing the PILOT program.
“We were looking for something that’s very simple, easy to administer, and user friendly. I found all three of those in PILOT.”
Mark Rodriguez, Vice President of HR, Southwest Water Company